Thursday, April 26, 2012

CRAPPIE TESTIMONIALS

"I've been having great success with Stubby Steve's for crappie. I have had the same 1/6th a piece on my jig for three weeks, and still catch as many or more fish than anglers using Crappie Nibblets. Although the Nibblets work well, you have to rebait 99 out of 100 times you get a bite. The only time i've ever lost Stubby Steve's is when I lost my jig. I have an inside connection with Berkley, so I have 2 cases of Nibblets I will never use." Mike Suitt - Lawrence, KS

"It was very windy yesterday but I still managed to catch more than 25 crappie with one piece of Stubby Steve's. I love this product. The bad thing is I have 10 jars of Crappie Nibblets that I don't know what I'm going to do with. I guess I can give them away for Christmas presents!" Richard Varran - Lawrence, KS

No comments:

Post a Comment