Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hybrid-Stripers went crazy for Stubby Steve's






Steve, Jessica, Montana and I went fishing yesterday evening. We didn't have a bite for what seemed like a long time. Finally, I caught a fish... it didn't take long for me to realize it was a hybrid-striper. They are so much fun on a fly rod! Steve was surprised how big it was when I finally got him in. Montana liked handling the net and "helped" with that part. Steve caught a smaller hybrid-striper and at the same time, I hooked an even larger one than my first. Of course, I had to get tangled in Montana's fishing line so that was a fun mess to deal with afterwards! My line broke on my third fish (thanks again to Montana's line) so I was left to only take photos. Steve caught two more stripers and the last was the biggest of all! All fish were caught on Stubby Steve's!

No comments:

Post a Comment