Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Stubby Steve's Testimonials...

We've received some great feedback from fishermen and women who have tried our lure:

"I caught 5 fish in 10 minutes with only one piece of Stubby Steve's!"
Greg Ray - Kennesaw, Georgia

"Your small pellets work great! My wife and I put them on a fly rod and caught a bluegill on almost every cast."
Bob McFarland - Talco, Texas

"Yesterday, I caught the biggest bluegill I have ever caught. This thing was massive. I caught him on a Stubby Steve pellet."
Jesse Farnsworth- Texas

"I didn't have any worms and someone wanted to go fishing. I gave him your Stubby Steve's lures to try. He came back really excited by how many, many fish he caught using only one or two pieces!"
Andy's Trout Farm - Dillard, Georgia

"Spring has been cool and wet. I have been catfishing only one time... they were not biting. We used many types of baits. The only two catfish caught were on your bait."
Thomas Wilson - Donovan Lakes - Marion, Alabama

"We took our son fishing. All three of us used minnows but my son and I added a Stubby Steve's to our hook. We caught a catfish, small-mouth, and a large-mouth! His Daddy left-emptied handed... he had to suffer the consequences of NOT using Stubby Steve's!"
Jessica Robins - Springville, Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment