Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Buy Stubby Steve's at Magic Mart!



It's an exciting day for us! We are now in 21 Magic Mart department stores! It was such a memorable moment to see our lure right there with Berkley's. The way our package stands out is proof that we made the best decision in going with blue instead of yellow! I have to admit, I was voting for the yellow (and this is the last time I admit it). The blue is beautiful!

Of course, Stubby Steve's is still available on our internet store but we do wish for fishermen in a Magic Mart area to buy it there. We encourage everyone to help support their local businesses.

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. "The way our package stands out is proof that we made the best decision in going with blue instead of yellow! I have to admit, I was voting for the yellow (and this is the last time I admit it). The blue is beautiful!"

    i agree a 100%

    ReplyDelete